As proof of Aquatherm's demanding quality standards, all properly installed Aquatherm pipe systems carry a 10-year warranty for property damage liability coverage of up to €15 million per damage event. This warranty covers the pipes, the fittings, and any incidental damage caused by material failure from manufacturer defect. The policy also provides coverage for personal injury and for financial loss.
Note: The Aquatherm warranty only applies to material failures from manufacturer's defect. Systems must be properly installed by an Aquatherm-trained installer. Improper installation or fusing to non-fusiolen parts will void the warranty for those connections. Following all the procedures in the Aquatherm Installer manual will minimize the risk of material failure and help ensure coverage in the event of a problem. Pressure testing is required to verify proper installation.
The Aquatherm warranty does not cover the following issues*:
- Improperly assembled transitions (threads, flanges, copper stub outs, etc) unless the fitting was originally defective.
- Time lost due to poor planning, supplier issues, or failure to order the proper parts/tools.
- Connections that have not been properly fused.
- Failures in systems that were not pressure tested before operation (evaluated on a case-by-case basis).
- Damage to pipe or fittings from mishandling after they have left Aquatherm's possession.
- Use of defective tools and equipment to make welded joints or fittings connections.
*Not a comprehensive list